Executive & Life Coach London
My expertise is coaching high performing individuals to unlock their potential, breakthrough
the barriers holding them back and achieving greatness in their fields
Over the last 9 years, my obsession has been understanding the very principles behind what drives high performance in the most successful people in the world across sport, business & leadership .
As a result, I’ve trained and worked with some of the best global thought leaders and experts in the field of performance and human potential.
I’m the go to High Performance & Life coach and Personal Confidant for successful individuals that want to maximise their success, impact and reach the levels of greatness they aspire to.
To date, I’ve coached thousands of people from a range of backgrounds such as International & up and coming Athletes, CEO’s, Visionary business leaders, Entrepreneurs, Directors, Government Advisers, Artists, Therapists, Lawyers, Bankers and Coaches.
To quote Chicago Tribune, ‘ Who exactly seeks out a coach, winners who want even more out of life”
My clients are winners and not just in the sports arena or the office but also at home, with their families, in their communities, amongst their colleagues and across their life in the areas that really matter.
I’m inspired to see my clients go on to accomplish many extraordinary things. If you want more from yourself, your business and your life, let’s talk. Let’s dive into your vision of life and put a strategy in place to make what you want to achieve an inevitability.
An Unofficial Bio – 9 Random Facts About Me
- I love Coffee, Whisky and Red Wine not necessarily as a combination
- I am not enlightened, zen or anything of the like because I am a coach…. I won’t lie to you either as I’m very human which my clients appreciate. You won’t be speaking to a Robot or someone pretending to be perfect.
- I’m very light-hearted and fun to be around
- I would love to take my work into Politics and will do!
- If I wasn’t a coach, I would be a chef!. I love good food and my favourite cuisines in order are Indian, Italian, Japanese, Thai, Chinese and everything else.
- I bake an amazing Cheesecake (as a client, you may get to try it)
- If I could have one superpower, it would be reading minds…but as I’m a coach, I can very quickly work out what’s on peoples’ minds
- I’m a big sports fan and love Golf, Cricket, Tennis and Football
- I believe in putting the most important things in your life first and everything will take care of itself…a philosophy I have found so true in my own and my clients lives